You agree to the following terms and conditions of Lawson’s International Consultancy
- Background checks and Investigations. Lawson’s International Consultancy “Lawsons”, provides confidential international background checks, surveillance and investigations for clients. Lawson’s International Consultancy makes its best effort to obtain reliable information for our clients. Lawson’s is unable to make any guarantee of reliability, or completeness of the findings provided to our clients. Lawson’s require prepayment for all services and client understands that services cannot be returned or cancelled once the services are provided or initiated.
- General Restrictions. You agree to use the information Lawson’s provides through its services for appropriate and legal purposes. It is the client’s full responsibility to comply with local, state and federal laws regarding the use and dissemination of the services received. You agree that any information received from our services will not be used to harm, harass or threaten any individual or entity. The information shall not be provided or resold to any other person or entity without prior written consent from Lawson’s. All clients consent and understand that if he information is misused Lawson’s may at its option report the misuse to any governmental agency, Lawson’s reports are only to be used to aid the client in his or her own decision making, All Lawson’s International Consultancy’s investigation services and client reports are strictly confidential.
- Additional restrictions. Investigation reports, background checks and criminal and civil court records should not be relied upon as complete and accurate history. Clients must consult laws applicable to the area, and country before using this information for employment related issues. For pre-employment screening, it is the client’s responsibility to be compliant with local and applicable law. Clients agree to obtain any required consent forms in their specific country, state or jurisdiction. Lawson’s is not licenced to practice law and as such cannot offer legal advice on how to use the information provided. Proper and lawful use of our investigation reports, surveillance services and background checks is the sole responsibility of the client or customer. Clients agree that Lawson’s information and reports may not be copied, shared or distributed to any third party without the written consent of Lawson’s International Consultancy.
- Misuse. In the event that Lawson’s suspects that any of the services provided to clients have been misused, it may contact appropriate law enforcement agencies and may provide any information within its possession. Lawson’s reserves the right to cancel any services ordered, at any time without cause.
- Fees and refund policy. Lawson’s require pre-payment for all services. All client purchases are final and payments are non-refundable. If clients pay the appropriate fees to Lawson’s with a valid credit card. Client certifies that he/she is an authorized user of the credit card. Client understands that Lawson’s take credit card fraud seriously, and Lawson’s International Consultancy works with law enforcement and private parties to address cases of fraud against our company. PayPal or another merchant bank of our choice processes all payments made to Lawson’s International Consultancy. Lawson’s will make its best effort to deliver accurate information in a timely manner, however, client understands and accepts our services “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The information provided by Lawson’s has been compiled by third parties, global public records, and other proprietary sources. Lawson’s International Consultancy makes no warranty that the information contained in any report is current, complete or accurate. LAWSON’S INTERNATIONAL CONSULTANCY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY, CURRENCY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN OUR REPORTS AND BACKGROUND CHECKS, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ADDITIONALLY, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL LAWSON’S INTERNATIONAL CONSULTANCY BE LIABLE TO ANY CLIENT FOR ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE FEES CHARGED, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR ANY OTHER CLAIMS OF YOURS OR THIRD PARTIES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. You assume all risks associated with the use of our services.
- Indemnification. You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Lawson’s, its management, employees, members, agents, associates, vendors, contractors, and assignees against any and all direct losses, claims, demands, expenses (including attorney’s fees, litigation costs, and expenses).
- Communication. Lawson’s may contact clients by phone upon client request; however, Lawson’s primary mode of communication with client’s is by email. All client receipts, confirmation notices, reports and client messages are to be delivered through electronic communications. Lawson’s may communicate with clients to inform them of any changes, or to report status to our existing clients via email. Client’s request that reports be sent by email.
- Term. The term of this Client Agreement shall begin on the day that you agree to these terms by clicking “Buy now” below the client agreement and submit payment to Lawson’s. This agreement shall terminate upon the completion of services by Lawson’s. Paragraphs 2-6, 7, 10-14 shall survive the termination of the agreement.
- Application law. This agreement and the application or interpretation hereof, shall be governed exclusively by its terms and by the laws of the United Kingdom or applicable country, and specifically the act, without regard to the United Kingdom’s and applicable Country’s choice of law provisions.
- Headings and Pronouns. The headings in this agreement are inserted for convenience only and are in no way intended to describe, interpret, define or limit the scope, extent or intent of this agreement or any provision hereof. All pronouns and only variations thereof shall be deemed to refer to masculine, feminine or neuter, singular or plural as the identity may require.
- Waivers. The failure of any party to seek redress for violation of or to insist upon the strict performance of any covenant or condition of this agreement shall not prevent a subsequent act, which would have originally constituted a violation, from having the effect of an original violation.
- Successors and Assigns. Each and all of the covenants, terms, provisions and agreements herein contained shall be binding upon and insure to the benefit of the parties hereto and, to the extent permitted by this agreement, their respective legal representatives, successors and assigns.
- Integration. Except as otherwise provided in the Agreement, this Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the company, Lawson’s, and the client with respect to the subject matter hereof. This agreement supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, representations and understandings.
NO PART OF THIS SITE MAY BE COPIED WITHOUT THE WRITTEN PERMISSION OF LAWSONS INTERNATIONAL CONSULTANCY